Wednesday, March 12, 2014

~More October stuff

 
A fun picture of the boys playing with nerf guns.


Levi is just SO cute!
I just wish he didn't throw-up every other day.  He seriously pukes at least twice a week (sensitive gag reflex).  I know this picture is disgusting and its border-line neglectful, because he's sitting there in his own vomit...but it was just one of those days that this was the icing on the cake.  ugh!!!!
 
As a side note I know my bathtub is nasty but that is the joy of having no water softener and living in Alaska.  I get sick of scrubbing it every day.  His puke matches the tub!
 
Compliments of a pillow fight and the bench.  Jett probably needed stitches.  Adam and I disagreed on the proper medical treatment for Jett's ouchie.  Adam said he was fine and scars are cool, no dr. needed.  I thought it was gaping open a little too much and needed a professionals opinion.  So I called Jeanette.  She fixed him right up.  She said he probably could have used a few stitches.  She closed it with steri strips.
 

 

 During General Conference the boys were all working on crafts and activities from their Conference Buckets.  Levi did awesome at threading beads.  I swear he sat there for probably 45 minutes, putting the beads on and off of the pipe cleaner.  He eventually became disinterested and that's when the real fun started.  Before we could get the beads away from him, he had stuck a handful in his mouth and was spitting them!  Luckily he didn't choke.


 

 
************************
 

We were a little late with Well Checks but both the younger kiddos did good.  They were so cute while they got their stats.
 
Jett is very short and weighs hardly anything.  I think his percentiles were 10-20 for both weight and height.
Levi is short, but is average in weight. 
They both have huge heads though.  It's because they have lots of brains :)  That's what their dad tells them!






 Shots are always bad news...Jett first.  Then Levi. 
Yes I'm taking a picture of them crying instead of comforting them.  Lol  After so many kids you tend to be a little less stressed about things like immunizations, puke, crying in general...

 
Awww, the nurse brought them comfort.  Otter Pops!  All better. 
Yes, I know what you're thinking and I did give them both hugs and lots of love :)
 

No comments: