Thursday, June 14, 2012

~Photos by Noah

I took the boys to girls camp with me Monday to set up tents.  Noah was very interested in the flowers and asked if he could take some pictures.  Here are a few that he took.  Not too shabby for a 7 year old and a 5 second crash course on how to use my camera.






I stuck Levi in a front-pack and carried him around the camp ground.  I don't think I was very much help to Katy (our camp director), but the kiddos sure had a fun day.
Jett, Simon, Shaily and Noah
************************************
An update on my speaking assignment for camp.  I was nervous speaking to 150 people in a setting that was different from sacrament meeting.  It started off kind of rough.  Technical difficulties with the laptop and then everyone couldn't hear me so I had to hold a mic., which really threw me off.  I talk a lot with my hands and I thought I sounded weird over the speaker so I was really distracted, plus I was sweating my guts out.  Anyway, it wasn't going very well until Gabrielle sang (one of my old laurels).  She did an awesome job and really brought the Spirit into the room.  After that, I calmed down a little and was able to finish.  I did see more than a few teary-eyed girls so hopefully the Spirit touched some of them.  I'm just glad it's over.

2 comments:

Me and my boys said...

Those pictures from Noah are AmAzInG...and you are brave to let him use your expensive camera. It looks like you have a photographer on your hands. What a pretty place for camp, I bet they had fun!!!

Me and my boys said...

That is one MASSIVE tree trunk too!!!