Monday, June 25, 2012

~Fun with friends

It was fun having the Mcgees over to play today!  In between hiding in tents and having a shoot-out, we found time to decorate shirts.  We'll use these fun shirts for the rest of the summer to do our crafts and messy activities.


 I told MY boys to put their arms down.  The Mcgee boys were very obedient which was funny because I wasn't talking to them.  My boys obviously didn't do what I was asking so I told them we'd just do a silly picture.  Funny though that Chance and Hunter found a creative way to hold their shirts up.  I tried to get them to just "hold" their shirts, but Hunter thought it was funny to hold it with his chin.  Chance followed :)  too cute!

1 comment:

Me and my boys said...

I love the shirts and I love seeing pieces of your cute house, I love the wall with things for your boys!!!