Monday, May 14, 2012

~My little mischief-maker


Friday I had to run to the church to pick up some paint that I had left there.  Being in a hurry (as usual) and only giving my actions a brief second thought, I put a box of acrylic paint in the backseat by Jett.  Minutes later I hear, "mommy, I painting!"  Yep, Jett painted the window and his carseat.

Another fun day, with Jett, was Sunday when he got kicked out of nursery for being too energetic while his teacher was trying to give the lesson.  Believe it or not, that's a first for our family.

This is what I know about Jett.  He's 2 and a half.  He's got lots of energy.  He's curious and he's full of love.  Even though he's hard to handle sometimes...I still love my little mischief maker!

3 comments:

Me and my boys said...

Oh Michelle...that is a funny picture that will always remind you of your busy young mom days. He is precious and SHOULD NOT have been kicked out of nursery for THAT. But at least you will have a funny story for his memory book to retell later.
At least he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Right as I was reading this, Carson came out of his room with the comment, "Look Mom! I draw!" He was covered in pen marks. Glad that they have such creative minds.

Laura Player said...

Better to have him kicked out for energy than for being a cry baby :) lol I have one of those and its not fun she got banned for a few months!