Sunday, September 13, 2009

~This and That...

This is just a fun picture I took of Adam and the boys.

Because it was stake conference today and there is a breakout of the Swine Flu, we decided to ditch church and have a family day. We packed up lunch and headed out to Delta Junction to see the beautiful trees and their fall colors. I didn't really get a picture of the trees, but we sort of got a family picture when we stopped at Birch Lake to eat lunch. (Yes, I'm still fat, but I'm hoping that will go away soon :)

Simon checking out the lake.



As for Jett...honestly he's doing just fine. The only problem he has is baby acne! Occasionally I still count his breathing and take his temperature just to be sure. A few days ago at his last appointment, his breathing was great and he was back to his birth weight.
Life is good!


6 comments:

Ranee said...

So glad things are okay! Your family picture is really sweet! You have a cute little family! It's so nice to be able to see how you are doing on your blog! We love you guys! :0)

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

So cute! What fun pics! You got some really good family ones it looks like! I am glad there is finally a picture of you!!! I am glad things are going better with Jett! Give them all big hugs and kisses! We love you guys and miss u way too much!

Chas and Jana Shappell said...

Your boys are soo cute. I think you guys do good work.At least they'll have lots of snow to play in!

Whitney Lee Slade said...

you are so beautiful sis. i miss you so much, my heart aches. look at your family, look at those boys. that baby, cuddled close to you.

i am nearing tears!!! youre the best mother i've ever seen.

and excuse me? sim is looking so much more like noah.. what!

Katherine Earl said...

How'd the baby blessing go? Cute boys! Are Simon and Noah having a great time being big brothers?

Chas and Jana Shappell said...

You'll have to see if my friends Ryan and Heather Abbott live around there. They just transfered with the army there. He's a dentist. I think they'll around you somewhere. If you meet them, tell them I said hi!