Thursday, October 9, 2008

This is my dear friend, Lisa.
People say we could be sisters~

She gave me this
wonderful crock pot recipe.
My family loved it,
so I thought I'd share. (with her permission of course)



Tater Tot Casserole


1 bag (32 ounces) tater tots
1 can (8 ounces) chicken, drained
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 can(14 1/2 ounces) green beans, drained
1 can(10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
1 tsp dried onion
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated


Pour bag of frozen tater tots on bottom of greased slow cooker. In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients except cheese and pour over potatoes. Cover and cook on high heat 3 hours or on low for 4 to 5 hours. Half an hour before serving sprinkle grated cheese over the top.

I served this with bread & butter and a salad. It was also good as leftovers. This would be a good side dish too. Take the chicken out and serve with steak or a chicken breast.

4 comments:

Fawn Harris said...

that sounds yummy thanks for sharing. Oh by the way Calvin said tell "Cooffer Hi! for him". LOL

Kelsea said...

michelllllle!
hello there!
hows alaska!


isnt my mom the greatest!?

if i must say so myself.. and you know what.. thats my favorite dinner. she makes it just for me.. or so i like tho think :P

tell noah hi, please!

Ranee said...

How the heck are ya'? I found your blog on Laura's blog, so I thought I'd drop in and say "Hi!" Alaska looks beautiful and cold! It's nice to be able to catch up and see how you guys are doing! Your boys are getting so big! I especially loved hearing Noah sing! Too cute! Give them hugs for us!

Ranee and the Hansen Fam

Laura and Jimmy said...

mmmm. that sounds good, i'll have to try that.