Friday, October 24, 2008

~The Office

the best show on television
thursday nights

quotes from The Office:
Michael Scott



"I'm an early bird...and I'm a night owl. So I'm wise, and, I have worms...um..."


"Society teaches us that having feelings and crying is bad and wrong. Well that's baloney, because grief isn't wrong. There is such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown."


Dwight Schrute


"In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me. I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."

"I have been Michael’s number two guy for about 5 years. And we make a great team. We’re like one of those classic famous teams. He’s like Mozart and I’m like...Mozart's friend. No. I’m like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like...Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart? You’re gonna get a bullet in your head courtesy of Butch Cassidy."

6 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Okay, I will try watching it again. I did like the two movies I saw with steve Carell. He was pretty dang funny in "Get Smart", and "Dan in Real Life". But some of those quotes were funny! I'm happy for you guys, that you get to come home for a visit!

Unknown said...

Phyllis: "Hi. Do you have anti-gravity machines?"

Anti-Gravity Lady: "I'm sorry we dont have anti-gravity machines, but we have anti-depressants. Would you like those?"

Phyllis: (Phyllis thinks it over then,)....."Okay."

I absolutely, positively love the Office. Hands down best show on TV.

Kelsea said...

hahah, so my boss was all kelsea you need to watch office, because the last 2 weeks i have been wathcing lost on the internet.. which by the way is hillarious..
so now i think i found a new show after im finished with lost!
:P

Kates said...

Hi Michelle, it is Katie Hunt. I am glad you guys are coming back. Are you coming back for good?? Send me an email at: davika@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog.

Laura and Jimmy said...

those are hilarious... i really need to watch that show...

Amanda said...

I L-O-V-E this show. So funny!!