Monday, August 5, 2013

~June continued to be a busy month



Every other week or so I try to make bread.  On this particular day Monkey Bread sounded good.  So I used Sister Doran's recipe and it turned out great.  The boys thought it was really fun too.  At the end of it all Levi was just so tired!  For some odd reason I think it's so cute when they fall asleep in their high chair.  I am refusing to ignore that fact that I missed the cues that he actually was super tired.  ;)




My climber, hurt once again.  He climbed on the back of our counter-height tablechair and it fell backwards on him.  The picture doesn't look too bad, but it had me worried. 
 
Why does this kid feel he needs to give his mother a heart attack every other day!?!

 
 
Father's Day was fun.  Adam is always such a good sport with the homemade gifts.  King Dad!






 
Everyday an adventure.  Mentos and soda fountains.  The first one was a dud, but the other ones were great.  I didn't get pictures of those. :(

 
 
ARG!!! Tooty-pants did it again.  He climbed on the chair and it fell backwards on him AGAIN!  This time hurting his ear.  WHY I ask....WHY!!  I feel like such a bad mom.  Seriously I turn around for one second and he's up on the table, the counter, the back of the couch.  I hope his love for climbing makes him some money someday, because it's quite painful and makes his mom feel really bad.

 
Another joy of motherhood.  I thought I could jump in the shower real quick while everyone was quietly watching a movie.  Nope.  There's always a price to pay.  This day, it was my glasses.

 
Another fun day in June was when my brakes went out on my way home from Fred Meyers.  For weeks I had told Adam that the brakes needed work, but he's always so busy.  Anyway, scared the crap out of me when I realized I couldn't stop.  I haven't prayed that hard in a long time.  I just kept thinking, "I have all my sweet babies in the car and I have no brakes!  We're all going to die!"  (Yes, the dramatics kicked in)  Luckily and probably with divine intervention, I hit every green light on the way home.  I was very careful about accelerating and by the time I rolled into my driveway I was barely creeping.  Phew...  When Adam got home and took the tire off, this is what my rotor looked like.  Not good.

 
Rock painting for the garden.  Noah painted the A B C's.  Simon and Jett worked on painting bugs.  It ended up being a pretty fun afternoon activity.


 
Bathing Beauty Pond.  A great day with the Fuller's.  We are lovin' the sunshine.





The face Levi makes when the sun is in his eyes.  So funny!  He's growing up so fast.




1 comment:

Me and my boys said...

Looks like a lot of fun adventures!!! So green and beautiful!!!