Saturday, January 1, 2011

~Christmas Break

Well, my boys kind of look orphanish with their dirty shirts but, this picture of Noah and Jett was so funny. They look like brothers to me!



I had to take a picture of Noah and his socks. Reminded me of the good old days.

Over the break we went to the UAF Museum.
Noah didn't want the butterfly to touch his skin so he put on his coat and very patiently waited for a butterfly. When it finally happened he was very excited!

And because the weather warmed up the boys did a little sledding!

Christmas was good. The boys all had colds, but we didn't let that stop us from making some great memories. Christmas Eve we visited Santa and went to the ice park. We ate pizza and watched Christmas movies. Christmas day was filled with opening presents and spending time with some good friends.

4 comments:

allisonj_2004 said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Me and my boys said...

So fun, I am glad you posted these. I love all the teeth Mr. Jett has, and yes they do look like brothers. I also love the picture on the sled, so adorable!!!

Ranee said...

Such sweet pictures of your handsome boys! Glad you had a great Christmas! We recently went to Utah and the kids got to see snow for the first time, really! They LOVED it when we would wake up to snow falling outside our hotel. So beautiful! Glad you are all doing well! Your family is precious! :0)

whitchasefuentes said...

oh my word!!! i love this so much. these picutres are hilarious. the rolled socks and noahs eyes in the butterfly picture.. yes.. yes.