Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~Soccer, Fish and Simon's Friend

Tonight Noah had his first soccer game. I was heartbroken I had to miss it. I had to go to Young Womens, but...I knew he'd do great. Noah scored 4 goals for his team. The only one to score. He's a natural when it comes to sports. Reminds me of my brothers!

"WHAT THE!?!" A girl on his team was taking the ball the wrong way.

Last week we went fishing with the Fuller's. The boys were catching fish right and left. It was AWESOME!! They were catching Lake Trout and Grayling.

Simon is naturally curious and will touch anything, but Noah is more cautious. Adam and I were surprised that both boys were getting their own worms and taking care of the fish they caught. Simon actually had one worm stretched out as wide as he is. Then he was pulling other worms apart into pieces. Gross but boys will be boys.


I had to include this picture of Simon's little friend. Don't worry it's dead. Simon carried this bumble bee around for days. He thought it was soft. Notice the hands. Little boys are meant to get dirty. Thank goodness for bathtime!

4 comments:

Shan Reid said...

You just can't have boys without dirt... cute pictures!

Me and my boys said...

I lOvE it...so many opportunities for adventure in Alaska. Great job fishing and I think boys who like to get dirty is so much fun and adorable too, I might add.

Whitney Lee Slade said...

love it. love it all. except the bee.

GOOD JOB NOAH!

Manda said...

That bee is so funny. I agree with dirt and boys....mine dont even have to go outside to get dirty! I cant imagine what they would look like once we can go camping=)