Thursday, April 29, 2010

~you're a little boy, not a dog


A little while after I put the boys down for a nap, I hear from downstairs, "Mom, come wipe my bum!" Super confused I went to investigate. See the only bathroom we have is upstairs and Simon was supposed to be sleeping, downstairs.

Sure enough, there is Simon, pants down looking at me with a big smile.

Totally proud of himself, he says, "I pooped outside!" Seriously!?! I hadn't even heard the door open...very sneaky.

After making him scoop his own poop and having a talk about why we don't poop outside, he walked inside the house and said,
"I WISH I WAS A DOG."

7 comments:

sladefamilyaz said...

LOL! This is absolutely hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Whitney Lee Slade said...

ah hahahahahaha. i cant stop laughing.

Me and my boys said...

That is pretty hilarious!!! Cute kiddo!!!

allisonj_2004 said...

To funny! Don't you just love being a mother. Never a dull moment. Quaidens big thing is to pee outside. Our poor neighbors.

Anonymous said...

Seriously...I love that kid. ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura and Jimmy said...

hahahaha!! i love that story :D