Monday, February 20, 2012

~Adam's Caribou named Chad - December 2011

Adam was so excited to get his first caribou this year. He said it wasn't very big compared to what's out there, but he was happy just the same.


You might be asking yourself, "why did he name his caribou?" I would have to answer, "I HAVE NO IDEA!" Adam's just a funny guy.
Yep, Chad's frozen head is in my living room. Can you see how mezmerized the boys were? I'm sure they were all dreaming of the day when they can get their first caribou...or they might have been wondering the same thing as me..."why is there a frozen caribou head in my living room next to the Christmas tree?" Ha ha ha!!

Funny you can see Cooper's legs under Chad's head.

1 comment:

Me and my boys said...

That is CLASSIC...hahaha, a caribou's head all freshly cut and all...just hanging around the Christmas tree all frozen and icy. What a funny boy to name a dead animal. What to do. :)