Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~It's going to be a GREAT year!

Today was Noah's first day of school. It was a little traumatic dropping him off. He cried when I left, but that wasn't the worst part. As we were walking out of the classroom, Simon joined in the fun practically yelling, "I don't want to leave Noah here...I don't want to leave Noah here!" After I got to the car I admit, I got a bit teary.

When I went to get Noah after school he had a big smile on his face and said, "It's going to be a GREAT year! The magic playdoh said so." Noah explained that his teacher gave all the kids a white ball of playdoh. If you squeeze it and it turns blue that means you are going to have a GREAT year. If you squeeze it and it stays white, then you won't have a good year. Noah said everybody's playdoh turned blue! It was magic!

8 comments:

Shan Reid said...

What a creative teacher! Go Noah!

Unknown said...

It will be a great year! Noah looks so grown-up!

allisonj_2004 said...

That is so cute! How exciting!

Me and my boys said...

Smart teacher, I am glad he liked it!!! School is so fun for them. He looks like a mini Adam, so grown up!!!

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

He looks so grown up! How fun! Your boys are getting so big! They are all so adorable!

Ranee said...

That's very sweet! What a handsome boy he is! :0)

Whitney Lee Slade said...

oh my.... I LOVE HIM. and his teacher is way awesome.

miss you sis.

Ali P. said...

Man you have a good looking boy! I love his deep blue eyes!!