Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snowpants, Ice Crystals and Moose

Saturday the boys were getting ready to go sledding. Usually I get them ready, but Adam was helping out. I had to take a picture of Simon. It was hilarious!
I guess it was backwards day!!


Look at how beautiful these ice crystals are. Monday morning it looked so neat outside. All the trees were covered with this stuff. The sun was out making all the trees sparkle. So cool!!

This cute little baby moose was right by our house. In the last week we have seen moose everywhere. It looks like they're back.


7 comments:

Whitney Lee Slade said...

man sim is gorgeous! and hilarious. and i miss him!

those ice snowflakes and awesome moose are incredible. what a beautiful place you live. i am envious of who you are, where you live... and what you do sis. youre amazing.

LOVE YA.

Me and my boys said...

That little guy is too funny, I absolutely love the ice crystals, they are so pretty!!!
Miss ya and can't wait till you come up here!!!

Ranee said...

Amazing beauty surrounds you...both in your family and in the woods that surround your house! Absolutely breath-taking! :0)

Unknown said...

You make all that COLD stuff look soooooo awesome!

sladefamilyaz said...

I love these pictures! The ice crystals are beautiful and it is so cool that you have moose in your yard. And backwards clothes on kids always makes for funny pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures..but I get cold just looking at them. ;)

Tina ♥ said...

Oh my gosh, beautiful pictures!!! Seems like an amazing place to live.