Monday, August 24, 2009

~State Fair and the HUGE Goose Egg

We went to the state fair a couple of weeks ago. It was much smaller than the Arizona State Fair, but it was just right for the boys. We all know how Noah is and we thought he might have a hard time with the rides, but he was a dare devil! This was the first ride he wanted to go on. He barely met the height requirements.

Of course, I couldn't go on any of the rides and Adam wanted to take Simon to play some games so Noah rode this alone. The big shocker was that he actually wanted to ride by himself. I was a bit nervous, but he had so much fun.

Simon's prize stuffed animals, a whale and a dolphin. He even won something for his brother. How sweet!



*************************************************************
So this didn't happen at the state fair, but I thought it was worthy to be blogged about. Look at this GOOSE EGG! Sim was messing around on the bed and hit his head (I think on the foot board). I actually didn't see it happen, but he was a tough little guy and only cried for a second. I think he could have won a prize at the state fair for this one though. Seriously, it was HUGE!

5 comments:

Me and my boys said...

HOLY COW, OH MY HECK, ouch...poor little guy. I still want to see pictures of your property, Ty does too!!! I went private. Can I have your email?
Love ya, Trisha

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP!

Shan Reid said...

I have never seen a goose egg that big... seriously! Definitely a prize winner... what a toughie!

Jennifer said...

I bet they had fun! Porr sim!! but he is a tough one! I cant belive you only have 10 more days!! I have SO long :( I hope it goes fast! We miss ya and Love ya!!

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Wow!!! That is a big one! It looks like you all had fun at the fair! We sure do miss you guys! We are glad you are having fun up there! Have you got some heat now? We got the Christmas assignments today. Thanks so much for that! Love ya!