Friday, February 20, 2009

~CTR - Choose the Right



I gave Noah a CTR ring for Christmas and he has faithfully worn it every day since. At the first of the year all the kids in his CTR 5 class got rings. He told them he already had one and didn't need another. A week later Noah was the only one still wearing his.

Noah's dr. asked if he was wearing a special ring and he said, "yes, that's my CTR ring. It means Choose the Right." She just smiled and said, "oh."

Adam and I have been Noah's primary teachers for the past month and a half. Last week we had 10 kids in our class. It was great! I loved being primary president, but there's nothing like being hands-on every week. I know some people like to have a break from their kids and they refuse to teach primary because they have their kids all week at home. I feel blessed that I get to see Noah learn and grow in the gospel, even if it's only for a short moment.
I love my calling!

4 comments:

Ranee said...

Gannon and Zoie still have their CTR rings too and they wear them every Sunday, to church! What sweet little examples, our little ones are! I just love their little spirits shining through! :0)

Laura and Jimmy said...

that is so sweet! :)

The Baja Hatches said...

Can I just tell you that I love living in the forest. People keep on asking me do I miss the desert. Did I ever really like it to begin with? No!! I don't care about the rain. Yes, it has rained 3 days straight, but, if you want those massive trees and greeness, you endure the rain. If Josh ever thinks of moving us again I am pretty sure he will have a very upset bunch. So far, so good. When are you headed back up to the North?

sladefamilyaz said...

Cute!