Wednesday, January 14, 2009

off with the OLD and on with the NEW

goodbye 2008, HELLO 2009

~tHe oLd

  • florence, arizona (well...really all of arizona)
  • being nomads
  • gray hair
  • goodbye muffin top :)
  • simon wearing diapers
  • adam's allergies (poor guy is miserable)

~ThE NeW

  • north pole, alaska
  • remodeling the Baskerville house
  • additions to the family-babies are wonderful (jon.katherine and holly.kenny)
  • more additions to the family - shane's getting married Yippie! (welcome jen.jaycee)
  • new episodes of the office
  • carrot sticks and crackers
  • no more diapers :)
Just a few things I'm looking forward to!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle....I really want to get together before you leave again. Time flies so quickly it will be here before you know it.

I hope things are going well for you guys....email or call me sometime and we can plan on getting together.

Fawn Harris said...

Wow, we will so miss you guys, good luck in Alaska, I am hoping to take a trip just me and devin to Alaska so we will have to keep in touch and we will come and visit you. And Adam can give Devin a tour of the wild nature that they so love. Tell Adam thanks for being a great friend and example to the little people.

The Baja Hatches said...

so can I add my new. We are headed to the seattle area. Sooner than we thought. we are going to disneyland in 15 days and then from there we are headed up. Josh got laid off down there and someone that works down there was hiring up in seattle. He didn't even have to do any interviews. Lucky him. I will let you know how things go once we get settled. When do you go back up to the cold?

Laura and Jimmy said...

you are seriously great. that's good stuff. soooo... are you having twins? you're adding babies to your family... what? i'm so confused....

Amanda said...

I love all your new. Not so sure about the Alaska part, but I'm happy for you.