Wednesday, November 5, 2008

~it's nice to be home

It sure is nice to be home, even though we've been going 90 miles an hour since the plane landed last Thursday. My mom and sisters came to visit over the weekend and we had so much fun. Sunday was eventful with Simon spending half the day in Urgent Care for a dislocated elbow.

This week Adam and I have been going through our storage unit preparing most of it to be sold at a yard sale we're having this Saturday. It looks like we'll be staying in Mesa until next summer and then moving to Alaska for good. We're trying to get rid of as much stuff as we can now so we won't have to deal with it later.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, let me know and I will email you the address. We'll be in Mesa at my in-laws. We have tons of stuff - camping, clothes, baby stuff including a pottery barn crib set, some furniture, piano, kitchen stuff and small appliances. There's probably more, but you can get the idea.

6 comments:

Ranee said...

Michelle~ It's Ranee!
I would be interested in a pack and play, if you have one you want to sell! We need on SO bad! Lynzie's is broken. Anyway, we'd love to see you guys while you are here! I guess you'll be here for a while, huh?! We have court today for Lynzie...there is so much going on with her case and her medical issues right now, it's crazy! Can you give me your email so I can invite you to our blog?

Fawn Harris said...

Hey lady so excited you are staying here for a while. I had a garage sale a few weeks ago, Place an add on Craigslist advertising your sale hopefully that will help you out more.

Unknown said...

Alright which one of you carries the elbow defecto gene. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

Lucia said...

Welcome back!

Brilliantly Bridge said...

Yeah you are back. Yes where is the yard sale I want to come. Yeah you're back.

Christine said...

Michelle - it's Christine Cahan. We'd LOVE to take the piano off your hands. Taylor has been DYING for a piano in the house. Let me know how much you want for it so I can talk to Andrew about it. Email me at accahan@msn.com